If you require 24/7 care but wish to remain in the comfort of your own home, live-in care is the ideal solution for you.
At Premier Care Support, our live-in care service provides one-to-one, 24-hour care tailored to your individual needs with the support of our fully vetted, highly professional and trained staff, which will enable you to live independently, while also enjoying the comfort of your home.
Our trained live-in carers can support people of all ages with a variety of needs and dependency levels, including helping with personal care, companionship, mobility, domestic chores, socialising and enjoying days out.
Advantages of Live-in Care
- Receiving professional care whilst staying in the comfort of your own home.
- Preventing or reducing hospital or care home days.
- Better quality of life and more independence.
- Maintain links with your local community.
- Allows you to stay closer to family and friends.
- Lower average costs as compared to hourly costs.
- Reduce pressure on relationships with loved ones who may otherwise need to become full time carers.