If you require professional care but wish to remain in the comfort of your home, domiciliary care is the perfect option for you.
At Premier Care Support, our fully vetted and trained carers can provide high quality domiciliary care, tailored specifically to your needs. Following your enquiry our team will carry out a detailed assessment and make a proposal tailored to your needs including the frequency and duration of visits.
Domiciliary care, sometimes called home care or ‘dom’ care, is a perfect alternative to residential and nursing care. Domiciliary care enables those with varying care needs (through illness, long-term mental and physical health issues, or old age) to remain in their own home.
Domiciliary care can be offered in a number of ways, and the intensity and frequency of visits will depend on individual circumstances and care needs, ranging from a few hours every week to a few hours every day.
The domiciliary carers can help with the followings tasks:
- Household chores
- Safety and welfare checks
- Wound care
- Outdoor activities
- Receiving professional care whilst staying in the comfort of your own home.
- Preventing or reducing hospital or care home days.
- Better quality of life and more independence.
- Maintain links with your local community.
- Allows you to stay closer to family and friends.
- Flexibility around the frequency and duration of carers visits.
- Reduce pressure on relationships with loved ones who may otherwise need to become full time carers.